1. Full Registration includes Training Classes, Reception, Tech Sessions, Daily Continental Breakfast, Awards Banquet, and priority seating for the tech tours. Separate reservation by the attendee is required directly with the hotel to secure room reservation.
2. iPay is a special trial for those who do not have corporate, government, or university support to pay their expenses. You must certify during registration that you are covering the fees out of your own pocket without support. Use your airline miles or get a cheap ticket, take some vacation, and come join us! If this trial is successful, it may be used for future symposiums.
3. iPay iincludes your cost for a semi-private room (a bed in a double room) in the First Class Worthington Hotel for 4 nights. Extra nights available for $100 per night. A private room is also available for $640. SFTE assumes no responsibility for rooming issues. Room reservation is automatically included when you pay your symposium reservation.
4. iPay includes a ride each way to the airport provided by a North Texas Chapter member. Flight info is required to be provided by the Symposium Attendee. Rides are provided as a special complimentary service and SFTE North Texas assumes no responsibility for any issues, delays, or penalties.
5. No Charge to Presenters attending only their Session. Standard registration fees apply for attending other sessions, classes, or events.